1923 TRACK SCHEDULE READY

DIRECTORS OF ALBANY CARNIVAL WRITE APPRECIATION OF RELAY MEN.

The Freshman track schedule has been announced, subject to the approval of the Athletic Committee, and is as follows:

Feb. 7--Relay with Yale 1923 at the B.A.A. games.

Feb. 14--Triangular meet with Boston English High and High School of Commerce.

Feb. 21--Triangular meet with Lynn English High and Wakefield High at Lynn.

Feb. 23--American Legion games.

Feb. 28--Relay race with Dartmouth and Cornell 1923.

March 6--Triangular meet with Andover, Exeter and Worcester.

March 10--Winter Carnival.

The following letter was received by "Pooch" Donovan from the Directors of the Indoor Athletic Carnival at Albany, at which the University won a relay against Cornell:

"At this late date I want to express my keen appreciation of the splendid feature the Harvard relay team gave us at the last Indoor Athletic Carnival. Captain O'Connell was indeed a great favorite.

"I trust that Harvard will feel inclined to send another relay team to Albany at some future date and that you will personally be able to accompany the team."

Managers Report on Monday.

All men from the Sophmore class interested in the second assistant track manager competition should report at the H.A.A. at 5 o'clock next Monday afternoon. This competition is short, lasting only until May 15; two positions are open to the successful candidates, that of second assistant track and that of cross-country manager. The track manager receives his "H" in his Senior year.

In view of the blizzard yesterday, the final practice for the relay team before the B.A.A. games tomorrow night was deferred until today, when the runners will get their last workout if weather conditions permit.