WRESTLERS NOSE OUT PRINCETON

Pentz, Opponents' Captain, Breaks Ankle--Final Score is 16 to 14.

The undefeated University wrestling team overcame the Princeton wrestlers last Saturday by the close score of 16 to 14. Captain Pentz, the Princeton's representative in the 135-pound class, suffered a broken ankle in his bout with C. P. Smith '21 and was carried from the mat at the end of a nine-minute bout, in which no decision was rendered. Failure to return for the extra five-minute period would have forfeited the match to the University team, but Smith refused a forfeit on his disabled opponent and the bout was called a draw.

H. B. Walker '22 threw Hintern of Princeton in the opening bout of the evening, 115-pound class, in 7 minutes 51 seconds, with a half-nelson and wristlock. Captain J. A. MacDonell '21 scored another fall for the Crimson in the 145-pound class, downing Pershing with a body scissors and chancery, in 5 minutes 49 seconds after the bout opened. The most closely contested bout was that in the 125-pound class, in which B. B. Corson Occ. lost by decision to Jacobs of Princeton after two extra periods. The surprise of the meet came when J. F. Brown '22, undefeated up to this time, was beaten on a decision by Carpenter of Princeton in the heavyweight class.