TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-EIGHT COUPLES WILL JOIN IN FIFTEENTH ANNUAL JUNIOR DANCE IN UNION TONIGHT AT 9

FURNITURE FOR BOXES TO BE COLLECTED BY TRUCK THIS MORNING; COMPLETE LIST OF OCCUPANTS OF BOXES BELOW

The 15th annual Junior Dance will take place in the Living Room of the Union this evening. Two hundred and forty-eight couples and a large number of stags will participate in the dancing, which will begin promptly at 9 o'clock and continue till 4 with an intermission for supper between dances 10 and 11. Twenty numbers are included in the program for which Markel's and Lowe's Orchestras will furnish the music.

The ladies' cloakroom will be upstairs and that for the men downstairs. There will be extra seats for couples without boxes. Flowers may not be worn but may be aranged in the boxes. All furniture for the boxes must be ready at the appointed time and place. Two trucks in charge of H. H. Faxon '21 will start out this morning at 9 o'clock to collect the furniture for the boxes and will make the following stops: Randolph Hall, 9-9.45; 60 Mt. Auburn street, 9.45-10; Dunster Hall, 10-10.30; Claverly Hall, 10.30-11; Apley Court, 11-11.15; Fairfax Hall, 11.15-11.30; 2 Holyoke street, 11.30-11.45; 68 Mt. Auburn street, 11.45-12; Lampoon Building, 12-12.30. The truck will be at the Union tomorrow afternoon to return furniture.

In the list of box groups which follows, the committee realizes, because of the large number of persons who will take part in the dance, that many mistakes may have been made. Dance orders may be obtained at the CRIMSON Building during the day or at the door tonight. No tickets will be sold at the door and those who have not yet secured their tickets may obtain them from E. L. Pierson, Jr., 60 Mt. Auburn street, from 3 to 6 o'clock this afternoon.

Complete Box List.

The complete list of boxes and their occupants follows:

Box A.--J. A. Lowell, Jr., chairman, and Miss Katherine Crosby, G. S. Baldwin and Miss Katherine Walker, H. H. Faxon and Miss Dorothy Smith, T. S. Lamont and Miss Cornelia Hallowell, J. M. Plumer and Miss Elizabeth Spelman, J. I. Straus and Miss Beatrice Straus, T. C. Wales and Miss Mary Atkinson.

Box B.--R. R. Weaver, chairman, and Miss Olive M. Ramsay, V. J. Girardi and Miss Condace Gates, S. N. Kellogg and Miss Lucretia Kellogg, J. P. McAdams, Jr., and Miss Dorothy McAdams, W. G. Milliken and Miss Constance Dow, H. L. Moore and Miss Carolyn W. Rice, J. E. Nally and Miss Anna Manning, D. P. Sixley and Miss Dorothy Ell, S. G. Wettrich and Miss Madeline Casarant.

Box C.--A. Beebe, chairman, and Miss Eleanor Robinson, C. G. Krogness and Miss Annette De Voe, R. W. Barton and Miss Marjorie Bartholomew, P. L. Cheney and Miss Elizabeth McCaffrey, S. W. Fordyce and Miss Elizabeth Nichols, G. Henderson and Miss Eliza- beth Drinkwater, E. E. Low and Miss Virginia Noved, C. N. Macdonald and Miss Ruth Marshall, M. C. Palmer and Miss Elizabeth Kuntze.

Box D.--W. MacN. Rodwald, chairman, and Miss Dorothea Codman, J. T. Baldwin and Miss Dorothy Warren, S. K. Bolton and Miss Rosamond Johnson, W. L. Byers and Miss Penelope Potter, J. M. Churchill and Miss Nancy Ely, P. T. Cumner and Miss Rosamond Adie, R. Jenney and Miss Lydia Williams, W. L. Pyle, Jr., and Miss Penelope Curtis.

Box E.--W. B. Frothingham, chairman, and Miss Anna Winslow, E. Bangs and Miss Ella Snelling, P. C. Cabot and Miss Anita Dunn, H. G. Robb and Miss Elizabeth Caswell, R. M. Sedgewick and Dorothy Peabody, H. B. W. Snelling and Miss Gladys Fox, F. O. Lothrop and Miss Thelma Hall, N. S. Walker and Miss Helenka Adamouska.

Box F.--J. Cowles, chairman, and Miss Antoinette Dorr, J. C. Bolton and Miss Margaret Crile, F. L. A. Cady and Miss Eleanora Winslow, G. H. Dorr and Miss Mabel Bremer, R. W. Gratwick and Miss Elizabeth Meeker, G. W. Helm and Mrs. G. W. Helm, P. Hofer and Miss Elizabeth Blake, J. A. McElwain and Miss Hilda Scudder, S. C. Richmond and Miss Gertrude Taylor.

Box G.--R. S. Humphrey, chairman, F. C. Church and Miss Katherine Van Ingen, R. W. Emmons, 3d, and Miss Nancy Jay, G. D. Pratt, Jr., and Miss Hildegarde Merriam, L. B. Van Ingen and Miss Harriet Pratt.

Box H.--W. C. Rugg, chairman, and Miss Emma Wilder, H. B. Cutler and Miss Esther Babbitt, H. M. Doherty and Miss Dolores Lidano, T. F. Dolan and Miss Veronica Ryan, J. H. Marr and Miss Mildred Harrison, A. N. Osgood and Miss Charlotte Potter, R. P. Rogers and Miss Elizabeth Carlson, R. Simpson and Miss Dorothy McNamara.

Box I.--N. A. Cathcart, chairman, and Miss Elizabeth deF. Bull, T. H. Argue and Miss Marjorie Blanchard, J. H. Eaton and Miss Katherine Kingman, W. H. Huttig and Miss Mary Adams, J. F. Lautner and Miss Josephine Heckel, E. C. Mott-Smith and Miss Babbette Foche, F. S. Stranahan and Miss Gwendolyn N. Gray.

Box J.--F. H. Cummings, chairman, and Miss Elizabeth Lyman, R. Chute and Miss Dorothy Wadhams, S. Damon and Miss-Eleanor King, A. French and Miss Linda Wellington, A. D. Hamilton and Miss Barbara White, C. Kelleher and Miss Eleanor Hurd, R. Peale and Miss Anna Whitehurst, H. D. Smith and Miss Dorothy Thorndike, H. P. Taggard and Miss Helen F. Mann, S. Wadsworth and Miss Katherine Lane.

Box K.--L. M. Lyon, chairman, and Miss Jean Friedman, M. F. Goldberg and Miss Sylvia Bregman, H. K. Gross and Miss Felice Elkins, E. Hirshberg and Miss Adolphia Katzky, C. Kritzman and Miss Evelyn Halff, R. Miller and Miss Bess Dine, E. V. Parsonnet and Miss Danzie, W. Straus and Miss Lillian Resenweig.

Box L.--J. C. Jacobson, chairman, and Miss Marjorie C. Marks, J. E. Davidson and Miss Elizabeth Patch, P. M. Frowenfelt and Miss Bertha C. Samuels, G. L. V. Lubin and Miss Marjorie Levy, L. Rittenberger and Miss Blanche Sternberger, M. E. Wyner and Miss Pearl Kroll.

Box M.--F. Winsor, Jr., chairman, and Miss Lucy Ricketson, A. Anderson and Miss Josephine Livingood, R. B. Ayer and Miss Martha Ottley, A. W. Douglas and Miss Lucy Harding, R. A. Morss and Miss Mary Hartwell, H. Perrin and Miss Louisa Weld.

Box N.--A. E. Chambers, chairman, and Miss Betty Jackson, F. K. Bullard and Miss Dorothy Duncan, H. B. Brown and Miss Katherine Hurd, H. C. Brown and Miss Betty Allbright, F. U. Perry and Miss Emily Burns, J. G. Remich and Miss Margaret Flint, W. Slade and Miss Hortense Boyce.

Box O.--H. MacFadden, chairman, and Miss Ellen Barton, M. Buffington and Miss Helen Carroll, P. R. Chandler and Miss Eleanor Thayer, H. B. Davis and Miss Sarah Davis, P. Hapgood and Miss Ruth Taylor, A. Rotch and Miss Lois Nelson, J. N. White and Miss Mabel White.

Box P.--H. S. Villard, chairman, and Miss Mabel Satterlee, C. R. Burgin and Miss Ruth Trowbridge, J. B. Fenno, Jr., and Miss Mary Billard, J. S. Higgins and Miss Marion Hunter, A. King and Miss Laura Richardson, B. Lewis and Miss June Butler, D. H. Morris and Miss Virginia Converse, J. M. Steele and Miss Edith Gordon, N. Thayer and Miss Pauline Fenno.

Box Q.--L. C. Barry, chairman, and