The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

CRIMSON FAVORED TO PLACE WELL IN WRESTLING TOURNEY

6 COLLEGES ENTERED

With excellent prospects for success, the University wrestling team this afternoon leaves for the New England Intercollegiate meet at Springfield tonight and tomorrow night. The other colleges which the Crimson matmen will encounter in this meet are Brown, Dartmouth, Tufts, M. I. T., and Springfield Y. M. C. A. College. The University team has already defeated Springfield, Tufts, and Brown, and Springfield easily downed the Hanover grapplers, so that the University wrestlers are favored strongly to show up well for the New England championships.

Of the men who will make the trip, Captain B. B. Corson, Occ., is picked as a likely winner in the 125-lb. class. He already has three falls and one decision to his credit. C. P. Smith '21 in the 135-lb. class is another of the University's strongest wrestlers, with one fall and two decisions on record this season. T. L. Parsonnet, '22 has secured three decisions this year in the 158-lb. class. H. B. Walker '22, 115-lb. representative, and S. Scheinfein '21, 175-lb class, each have gained two decisions this year. A. M. Kinney '20 the new heavyweight, to take the place of J. F. Brown '22, has also a good record on the University squad, while C. V. Smith '22, the 145-lb. man, has likewise shown up well this season.