COLLEGE WILL ASSIGN ROOMS IN RECENTLY ACQUIRED HALLS

PRICES CHANGED BUT LITTLE

Rooms in Apley, Claverly, and Westmorly Halls, the three dormitories taken over recently from their private owners, are to be assigned this year by the College authorities.

On April 1 application blanks showing the prices of the rooms and plans of the halls will be ready at the Bursar's office and at the office of the Assistant Dean, w University Hall. Men who are thinking of applying for rooms in these halls next year are advised to call for these blanks and file them as soon as possible after April 1. Applications must be filed by April 15 at the Bursar's office or University 2.

If two or more students wish to apply for adjoining rooms, they are advised to file application together.

Under college management the charges for rooms will be somewhat different from what they have been this year. There will be an apparent increase in price, owing to the fact that the college will add chares for heat and service (formerly listed as extras) to the stated price of the rooms. There will be changes, also, in the amount of these heat and service charges. The charge for heat will be increased from $37.50 to $50 per suite, to take care of the greatly increased price of fuel. The service charge, on the other hand, will be reduced from $40 to $20 per man, although it will be possible, by paying an additional charge, to obtain extra service beyond the minimum for which the college will charge every man. Men who wish to secure the same high grade of service as has been obtainable in these dormitories in the past will thus be able to get it.

The real price of the rooms, as distinguished from the apparent price, will average approximately what it is now. In a few cases it will be increased; in general it will remain about as at present; and in the case of some rooms it will be decidedly lowered.