The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

WOOD LEAGUE PLANS OT HOLD LIST OF POLITICAL RALLIES

ATTENDANCE OPEN

Active campaigning at the University in the interests of Major General Leonard Wood's candidacy for president will open next Tuesday evening with a political rally in the Living Room of the Union. The meeting, which will be open to all members of the University will open at 7.30 o'clock, the chief speaker being announced as the Honorable Samuel George. Senator George will discuss the present political situation, outlining the coming campaign.

Professor Joseph warren '97, who will preside, will also make a brief address, speaking on the history of Leonard Wood. He will be followed by Dr. Paul Withington '09 with an account of the work accomplished by General Wood at Camp Funston.

It is planned to hold a second rally Thursday, March 18, at which Congressman W. F. Lufkin, President of the Massachusetts Branch of the Wood League, and at present chairman of the Naval Committee of the House of Representatives, will deliver a speech.

Membership Still Open

These open meetings are a part of a series of lectures given under this auspices of the Wood Club for the purpose of spreading knowledge of the career of General Wood and of increasing the public sentiment in favor of his nomination.

Men wishing to join the club may do so by applying at Memorial Hall between 12.30 and 1 o'clock or at the offices in the Union between 6.30 and 7.30 o'clock any week day.