MACDONELL WILL AGAIN HEAD WRESTLERS IN 1920

Captained Freshman and Two University Teams; Holds N. E. Title in Weight.

At a meeting of the University wrestling team Saturday, James Alfred MacDonell '21, of Lima, Ohio, was elected captain for the 1920-21 season, making the third consecutive year of his captaincy.

MacDonell was captain of the 1921 team in his Freshman year, and was made University captain in his Sophomore year. Although he was again made captain of this year's wrestlers, he was unable to wrestle in the Yale meet and B. B. Corson, Occ., was elected to take his place for this match. Ever since he has been connected with the team, he has starred consistently, and this year, won four falls over his opponents, in the only four matches in which he wrestled.

In the N. E. A. A. U. wrestling meet Saturday night at the Cambridge Y. M. C. A., MacDonell carried off the medal in the 158-pound class, and now holds the New England title in his weight. Under his captaincy, with the majority of the University team back, and a number of promising candidates from 1923, prospects for the 1920 University team are brighter than for several years past.