MORGAN '23 ACTING CAPTAIN

Announce Freshman Eight for Navy Race Second Ladder Regatta Today.

Definite announcement has been made that the 1923 crew as it is now rowing will go to Annapolis no further changes in the line-up will be made. Harry Sturgis Morgan '23, of New York City, who has been rowing on the first eight all season, has been appointed acting captain for the Annapolis race. W. B. Wood '23, and Henderson Matthews '23, now rowing on the second crew, will be taken on the trip as substitutes. The seating of the Freshman crew is as follows:

Bow, Wigglesworth; 2, Bradford; 3, Huiskamp; 4, Wister; 5, Fiske; 6, Morgan; 7, Kunhardt; stroke, Ohl; coxswain, Badger.

The second regatta of the ladder tournament will be held today. A full half-mile course has been laid out and buoys placed to mark the start and finish, instead of the three-eighths mile course which was used last week. All crews have challenged those immediately above them, and the races this afternoon will be held between crews adjacent to one another on the ladder.