LACROSSE TEAM LEAVES TODAY

Fifteen Men Make Spring Trip Which Includes Penn, and Navy Games

Fifteen lacrosse players headed by Coach Paul Gustafson '12 and two managers leave today on the Fall River boat for a five game Spring trip. With a victory to their credit, in the only game played this season, against the experienced veterans of the Boston Lacrosse Club, next week's prospects seem very auspicious. The roster of those making the trip follows: P. Gustafson '12, coach; R. M. Dunning '20 and A. J. Grant '21, managers; T. C. Pratt '22, g.; L. B. Merchant '20, c.p.; P. D. Steele '20, p.; C. Leslie '21, 1d.; Capt. L. Hall '20, 2d.; J. K. Bragger '22, 3d.; J. G. Toohey '22, c.; W. W. Thompson '20, 3a.; E. P. Hirschberg '21, 2a.; E. A. Wobber '22, 1a.; A. C. Frenyear '21, i.h.; C. L. Nunneker '22, o.h.; E. D. Weatherhead '22, N. L. Hatch '21, and D. W. Flynn '21, substitutes.

The Crescent Club of Brooklyn, the opponent in tomorrow's game, is composed of many old college players who will undoubtedly put up a good fight. The team will be the guests of the Club until Sunday when they will journey to Philadelphia for the afternoon game with the University of Pennsylvania on Franklin Field. On Tuesday the team will go to Annapolis for the meet with the Naval Academy on the following day. A game with the Mt. Washington Country Club of Baltimore on Thursday, a dinner and dance that evening, and a contest with Johns Hopkins on Saturday complete the program.