THIRTY ONE OARSMEN LEAVE FOR ANNAPOLIS NEXT MONDAY

TRIAL RACE TOMORROW

Thirty-one oarsmen, including the first and second University eights, the Freshman crew, and four substitutes, will start on Monday for Annapolis, where they will meet the Navy on April 24. J. N. Borland '21, and M. Bradlee '22, will go as substitutes for the University crews, and L. W. Post '23 and W. B. Wood '23 will be substitutes for the 1923 eight.

The list of men who will go is as follows: G. Appleton '22, H. R. Atkinson '21, C. F. Batchelder, Jr., '20, J. N. Borland '21, (substitute), M. Bradley '22, (substitute), J. A. Burden '21, S. Damon '21, Wendell Davis '21, Captain, S. A. Duncan '22, R. Jenney '21, R. K. Kane '22, F. B. Lothrop '21, L. B. McCagg, Jr., '22, D. H. Morris '21, M. E. Olmsted '21, E. L. Peirson, Jr., '21, T. T. Pond '21, R. M Sedgwick '21. L. Terry '22, and F. S. Williams '22. The Freshmen who will take the trip are S. C. Badger, R. F. Bradford, Francis Fiske, B. W. Huiskamp, P. B. Kunhardt, H. S. Morgan, E. N. Ohl, Jr., L. W. Post, Belden Wigglesworth, O. J. Wister and W. B. Wood.

Race in Basin Tomorrow.

Tomorrow the crews will row early, and the University A and B will go out at 12.15 o'clock for a race in the basin. That afternoon the shells will be shipped--provided strike conditions do not prevent it--and will be ready for use on Tuesday morning when the crews will arrive at Annapolis. The crews will stay together in and around Cambridge over Sunday, and will row twice Monday, before taking the train that afternoon. If they arrive in Annapolis early enough Tuesday morning they will row that afternoon, and twice a day for the rest of the week until Saturday.

On Saturday, April 24, the day of the race, the crews will go out for a short row in the morning, and in the afternoon the races will be held.