NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY

EVANSTON, CHICAGO

Evanston schools ideally located on the wooded shores of Lake Michigan. New dormitories, gymnasium, libraries, tennis courts, and bathing beaches open to all students. Classes begin June 28 and end August 21, except in the Law School which opens June 21 and ends August 28. Law School and School of Commerce courses are given in Northwestern University Building conveniently located in the heart of Chicago's legal and commercial activities.

College of Liberal Arts--Courses leading to the B.S., B.A., and M.A. degrees. Regular College subjects including courses in Physical Education, Religious Education, Rural Sociology, and Pre-Medical work.

School of Music--Peter C. Lutkin, Dean. Courses in Public School Music and Piano, Normal Methods with demonstration classes. Private instruction in Piano, Voice, Organ, Violin, Cello; class instruction in Harmony, Musical Analysis, Ear-Training, Solfeggio.

School of Oratory--Ralph B. Dennis, Director. Superior class and private instruction for teachers, readers, and public speakers. Courses in Expression, Debate, Public Speaking, Story Telling, School Dramatics, etc.

The Law School--The oldest Law School in Chicago, offers a complete quarter's work in the summer school beginning June 21, and ending August 28.

School of Commerce will conduct special courses in Finance, Accounting, Administration, Transportation, Sales Management, etc. These courses are accompanied by practical work consisting of inspection trips through various manufacturing establishments in and around Chicago. All courses credited toward a degree.

For beautiful book of Campus Views; and detailed description of any of these courses, address

Northwestern University Summer School

106 University Hall, Evanston, III.