PENN. EIGHT DUE TO ARRIVE HERE TODAY

CONTINUE LADDER REGATTA

Pennsylvania's first crew, which will race the University and Princeton eights on Saturday, will arrive in Cambridge at 10 o'clock this morning. Arrangements have been made to lodge the members of the crew in the dormitories in Cambridge during their stay for the races. The crew will commence work at once on the Charles River, in its own shell, which is expected to arrive today. In case of delay in transportation the Penn crew will use one belonging to the University.

Tomorrow morning the Princeton representatives arrive in Boston. The Orange and Black Freshman crew, which is scheduled to race the 1923 eight on Saturday afternoon, will be housed in the Freshman dormitories; the other Princetonians will stay at the Hotel Lenox. The Nassau shells will be in Cambridge tomorrow, and it is expected that the New Jersey visitors will row twice tomorrow and also on Saturday morning before the races. Princeton is bringing three crews, her first and second University, and first Freshman, which will compete with the corresponding Harvard eights, the first crew being scheduled to race the firsts of Pennsylvania and the University.

Shells Return from South.

The shells which the University crews took down to Annapolis last week were returned to Cambridge yesterday afternoon. The first and second University eights and the first Freshman crew went out for their usual workouts in them.

The third regatta of the ladder tournament will be held tomorrow afternoon. Any challenges must be in the hands of the managers by seven o'clock tonight.