LETZ STRING QUARTET GIVES LAST OF CONCERTS TONIGHT

Students of the University May Attend Recital Without Charge.

The Letz string quartet will give the last of a series of three concerts, which Mrs. S. H. Coolidge is offering to members of the University and Radcliffe College, without admission charge, under the auspices of the Department of Music, this evening at 8.15 o'clock in the John Knowles Paine concert hall in the Music Building.

Hans Letz, first violin; Sandor Harmati, second violin; Edward Kreiner, viola, and Percy Such, 'cello, are the members of the Letz quartet, which is well-known in Boston. The program which will consist of three numbers, all by classical composers, is as follows: Quartet in A minor  Fritz Kreisler Variations, "Death and the Maiden," from Quartet in D minor  Franz Schubert Quintet for Strings and Clarinets, Opus 115  Brahms

All seats will be reserved for students and officers in the University and Radcliffe College, their friends and families, until 8 o'clock, after which time they will be open to the public.