ELECT UNDERGRADUATE UNION COMMITTEE AND VICE-PRESIDENT TODAY

POST-CARD BALLOTS DUE WITHIN ONE WEEK'S TIME

The election of the Vice-President of the Union will be held today throughout the University, every undergraduate being eligible to vote. Those nominated for the office by the Student Council are George Storer Baldwin Jr., '21, Henry Hardwick Faxon '21 and Robert Minturn Sedgwick '21, and polls will be open from 8 to 6 today at the CRIMSON Building, Memorial Hall, Standish Hall and the Union.

The position of Vice-President is the highest Union office held by an undergraduate and carries with it much responsibility, for the Vice President works in conjunction with the Governing Board in deciding all questions of policy.

Nominations for the Undergraduate Union Committee have also been made by the Student Council. The list is as follows: Henry Russell Atkinson '21, Robert Lawrence Finley '21, Roy Edward Larsen '21, John Archibald Sessions '21, Hermon Dunlap Smith '21, Thomas Redmond Thayer '21, Myles Pierce Baker '22, Richard Roberston Higgins '22, Bertram Kimball Little '23 and Vinton Chapin '23. Of these nominees three are to be elected from the Junior class, one from the Sophomore and one from the Freshman. The election of this committee will be open only to members of the Union and will be conducted by a postcard ballot. Today the postcards will be mailed and members will be given until next Tuesday to return them.

All watchers of polls, whose appointment was announced in yesterday's CRIMSON, must obtain some one to take their place if they themselves are unable to be on hand at the hours announced.