JUNIOR SMOKER TONIGHT

VOTE ON AMENDMENTS

The only smoker which the Junior class is to have this year will be held this evening at 8 o'clock in the Living Room of the Union. At this meeting the amendments to the constitutions of the three lower classes proposed by the Student Council in order to make the election of class officers more representative, will be voted on. These amendments have already been unanimously passed by the Freshmen and Sophomores. The amendments to be added to Article 3 of the constitution, are as follows:

"Section 10. Any election of class officers shall be declared valid if 60 percent or more of the members of the class affected shall have voted.

"Section 11. If at any election a sufficient number of votes is not cast at the first ballot, further balloting shall be held at intervals of not more than ten days, suffrage being restricted to those members who have not already voted, until a sufficient number of votes has been cast."

After the vote is taken on these amendments, the Class Treasurer, R. E. Larsen, will read his report of the class finances to date. A short speech by the president, Wendell Davis, will follow, on matters which concern the class.

The regular entertainment of the evening is next on the program, in the form of two motion pictures. Charles Ray in "The Egg-Crate Wallop" will be featured first, to be followed by a Mack Sennett comedy, "Salome vs. Shenanadoah."

In the intervals before the films, and between pictures, J. F. Lautner will lead the class in organized singing of class and Harvard songs and popular pieces. There will also be cheering. A large representation of players from the Harvard Band will furnish the music.