UNIVERSITY NINE OFF TO PRINCETON TODAY AT 3

Coach Slattery and Seventeen Players Take Trip--Felton to Pitch First Game.

This afternoon at 3 o'clock Coach Slattery and the squad of 17 players which he is taking to Princeton will pull out of the South Station on the first stage of their journey. Arriving in New York at 8.45, they will spend the night at the Pennsylvania Hotel, proceeding to Princeton the following day.

The players who are going on the trip are as follows: E. L. Bigelow '21, Austin Blair Unc., F. K. Bullard '20, A. J. Conlon '22, R. W. Emmons, 3d, '20, W. B. Felton Occ., W. B. Frothingham '21, T. H. Gammack '20, E. F. Goode '22, L. A. Hallock '22, R. P. Hallowell '20, E. S. Hardell '21, C. A. Harrison Occ., R. A. Lancaster '20, E. C. Lincoln '22, K. W. Perkins '20, R. B. Shaw '21.

Coach Slattery now expects to put Felton on the mound in the opening game of the series with Princeton. Felton last year proved tremendously effective against the Tigers, winning the second game by his air-tight pitching.

No changes will be made in the line-up. Coach Slattery is making the trip with only two outfield substitutes and one outfield man, Blair, a good first baseman; Shaw, an infield utility man, and Hallowell, veteran left-handed fielder.