Senior Class Day Notice

Box parties for the Senior Spread should be formed at once and the lists handed in to J. C. Bolton at Claverly 45. The boxes are made to accommodate not more than eight nor less than three couples. Men wishing to form larger groups of more than 16 persons should so indicate the fact on the lists when they hand them in so that such groups may be assigned to adjoining boxes. Groups of less than three couples should apply for one of the tables which are placed in the center of the Delta. The boxes are placed along the sides of the Delta. Men who do not join a box or table group will be assigned to one by the committee, and effort will be made to assign such men to a group of their friends.

These box lists should be handed in to Bolton at once. The ticket applications will be ready on Monday, May 24th, at places to be announced later.

The committee has decided that men outside the Senior class may attend, provided they are not undergraduates. It is urged that as few outside men as possible be invited, inasmuch as the dance is essentially a Senior affair.

As usual the official dress for the men will be white flannels with dark coats.

Lowe's 25-piece orchestra will furnish the music inside Memorial Hall for dancing. A band will play between dances in the Delta. The musical program will appear in the CRIMSON within a few days.