TWO CREWS TO ENTER HENLEY RACES MAY 29

BIG FOOTBALL GAMES $3 A SEAT

As a result of a meeting held yesterday, the Athletic Committee voted to authorize the entry of the first and second University crews in the American Henley Regatta to be rowed on the Schuylkill River May 28 and 29. The first University eight will pay all of its own expenses, while the second will pay-only a part.

Seven crews, including the University, will take part in the regatta. They are the Naval Academy, Cornell, Syracuse, Columbia, Princeton and Pennsylvania.

On account of the large number of crews entered the race will be rowed in heats, with the Child's Cup race as one of the heats of the Stewarts's Cup race, an eight-oared race of the Henley Regatta.

Winning Class Crew and Base Ball Team to Go to New Haven

The Athletic Committee also voted to authorize the trip of the winning class crew to New Haven on May 22 and the winning class ball team on May 29.

On account of the expense it was decided not to give sweaters to either the Freshman track or baseball team.

At the suggestion of Yale and Princeton it was decided that it will be necessary to charge $3 per seat for the games held next fall.