TIGERS HELD OVER BY STORM OPPOSE UNIVERSITY NINE

ST. JOHN, DARK HORSE, MAY SERVE AS NASSAU TWIRLER

Although it is important that as many members of the University as possible join the parade to the field, which forms in the Yard, the College Office wishes it understood that cuts from classes or laboratory periods beginning at 2.30 or later will not be excused. HARVARD.  PRINCETON. Conlon, s.s.  c.f., Strubing Lincoln, 3b.  r.f., Lee Emmons, 2b.  s.s., Trimble Hallowell, r.f.  l.f., MacNamara Frothingham, l.f.  c., Fisher Hallock, c.f.  2b., McPhee Bigelow, 1b.  1b., Cook Gammack, c.  3b., Keyes Felton, p.  p., Warburton, St. John

Unless the storm which began last Friday continues until this afternoon, the postponed game with Princeton will be staged on Soldiers Field at 4 o'clock. An arrangement whereby the Seniors on the Princeton team are to take examinations here this morning, made it possible for the visitors to stay over until today.

St. John to be on Mound

Although neither Coach Slattery nor Coach Clarke have announced any change in their line-ups for today it is possible that the Tigers may put St. John, a second string man, on the mound against the Crimson batters. St. John, who pitched against the University last year in the deciding game of the series after Margetts had been knocked out of the box, has had little experience pitching this year. Coach Clarke, however, regards him as one of his most promising men and may rely on him to win the series for his team today.

The parade to the field, which will start at 3.35, will form, as it was planned for Saturday, in front of University Hall and proceed from thence down Boylston street to Soldiers Field. At the diamond J. A. Sessions '21 and H. H. Faxon '21 will lead, the cheering and the singing.

The postponement of the Princeton game makes this week the hardest that the University nine will have until the games with Yale. Tomorrow they play Bowdoin, on Wednesday Holy Cross, on Saturday Brown, and on Memorial Day, a week from today, they play Brown again.

St. John to be on Mound