GOLFERS MEET ALBEMARLE TODAY

Ten Man Teams to Play in Match.--Announce Tournament Results.

A ten-man team will represent the University against the Albemarle golfers at 2.30 this afternoon at the Albemarle Country Club. At present the Crimson men are playing in good form and are expected to overcome the strong opposing team, which will be led by Captain Wright. The golfers playing for the University will be as follows: Captain H. S. Lake '20, D. Jones '22, C. W. Baker '22, A. L. Peirson '21, E. B. Duncan '22, F. McN. Bacon '21, J. H. Eaton '22, H. B. W. Snelling '21, J. B. Flemming '22 and G. Henderson '21.

In the tournament at the Oakley Country Club for the championship of the University, J. H. Eaton '22 advanced into the final round yesterday by his defeat of G. Henderson '21. Throughout Eaton demonstrated his superiority so that at no time was the result of the match in doubt. Captain H. S. Lake '20 of the Crimson team was eliminated in the second round by C. C. de Gersdorff '23, captain of the Freshmen, in one of the closest matches played so far, in which the winner was not determined until the 19th hole. De Gersdorff will play in the semifinal round, the winner of the match between A. L. Peirson '21 and D. Jones '22, who have not as yet played in the second round. G. G. Folin '23, who also survived the first trials, was eliminated by Eaton.