INTERSCHOLASTIC TRACK STARS MEET IN STADIUM

HUNTINGTON EXPECTED A WINNER

The 35th interscholastic track meet, to be held tomorrow afternoon, gives promise to be one of the closest ever staged in the Stadium. Thirteen schools have entered men and the strongest teams seem to be Andover, Exeter, Huntington and Worcester. The first two have defeated the Harvard 1923 runners this spring, while Huntington was defeated by Andover by only a slight margin. Little is known of the ablity of the Worcester Academy team.

Andover relies on E. H. Hills and R. W. Wingate Jr. for many points, while F. W. Waterman, H. W. Hartland and H. C. Emery, all of Exeter, are sure point winners in the dashes, the half-mile and the weight events respectively. Huntington has a star in A. H. Farley, while A. T. Hutman is a consistent all-around performer for Worcester.

Arrangements have been made by the newly formed undergraduate entertainment committee to take care of the visiting teams while in Cambridge. After the meet a dinner will be held at the Varsity Club and the men will be taken to the movies. Any men in college who would like to join the visitors after the dinner will be welcome.