SCHOOL RUNNERS IN MEET

ENTERTAIN VISITING TEAMS

Over 100 entrants; representing 13 schools, will take part in the 35th interscholastic track meet which is to be held this afternoon at Soldiers Field at 2.30 o'clock. The competition for the cup and shield, which are awarded to the school totaling the greatest number of points, promises to be exceptionally close, with the teams from Exeter, Andover, Worcester Academy and Huntington fighting for the honors. The individual stars will try to win the cup offered to any contestant in the meet who breaks a record. In addition to those mentioned above the following schools have entered men: Beverly High School, Boston Collegt High School, Brookline High School, Lowell High School, Marblehead High School, St. John's Prep., Worcester Classical, Wakefield High School, Lexington High School.

This meet, which is conducted under the auspices of the H. A. A., is in charge of E. O. Pride '23, manager of the Freshman track team, and the officials have been selected for the most part from former Crimson track men and members of this year's teams.

The visiting athletes will be afforded entertainment by the new Undergraduate Entertainment Committee. A dinner will be given in the evening at the Varsity Club, and then the men will be taken to the movies. An attempt is being made to secure tickets for the Pershing Reception of Sunday.