Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

CRIMSON BALL TEAM MEETS GREEN TODAY

UNIVERSITY HAS OPPORTUNITY TO AVENGE LAST YEAR'S ROUT BY MEN FROM HANOVER.

Except for the battery positions, Coach Slattery will oppose Dartmouth on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock with the same line-up which last Saturday defeated Cornell by its superior hitting and errorless fielding. C. A. Harrison, Occ., will serve on the mound while R. A. Lancaster '20 will continue behind the bat. Harrison, who has not pitched since the game with Columbia on the Southern trip, has his spit-ball working in mid-season form now, and a week's practice has also served to bring his fielding up to the par of the rest of the infield.

This week the University squad has had no practice. Monday they went out to Braves Field to see the Braves overcome the Dodgers in the 19-inning game. Yesterday the rain and wet field kept them off the diamond.

Kopf, Merritt, Bruce and Ross are the only men on the Hanover nine this afternoon who participated in the 9-0 rout of the University team last spring. Merritt has been moved in from the outfield to third, while Kopf, brother of Kopf of the Cincinnati Reds, is playing his old position at second. Both these men have been showing good form this season, although Merritt feels a little awkward at his new post. Robertson, the lanky first baseman, is the strongest man on the infield, combing a long reach with a steady arm.