Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

SIX AVIATORS CHOSEN

6 EVENTS ON FRIDAY

The complete team which is to represent the Aeronautical Society in the College Flying Day for Reserve Officers to be held Friday afternoon at Mineola, Long Island, has been announced. The choice comes as the result of the trials held at the Army Flying Field in Framingham by Lieutenant-Colonel Drennan. The team is made up as follows: First Lieutenant E. H. Kelton, Occ.; First Lieutenant R. Blynn Varnum, Unc.; First Lieutenant D. Gregg, 4ES.; First Lieutenant J. B. Garver, 1L.; Second Lieutenant L. T. Lanman '20, Second Lieutenant R. Tuckerman '20. All of these officers served as pilots during the war, either in flying fields in the country or in France.

There are six events on the schedule Friday afternoon, all of which are designed to test above all the proficiency of the fliers. The events and the men entered in them follow: 100-mile cross-country race, Kelton, Gregg; acrobatic and manoeuvring, Varnum; landing to a mark, Lanman; alert competition, Garver; altitude flight, Tuckerman; manoeuvres, Varnum. At a meeting of the Intercollegiate Flying Association Saturday prizes will be awarded the winners.