53 REUNITING CLASSES MEET

CLASS OF 1855 LEADS LIST

Fifty-three classes will hold reunions today, tomorrow and Thursday, the earliest class returning being 1855. The program of meeting places and events for the reunions is as follows:

1855.

Thursday, The class will be the guests of the class of 1870 at Phillips Brooks House.

1860.

Wednesday, 1.30 P. M., dinner at the Algonquin Club, Boston.

Thursday, Headquarters, Holworthy 2, There will be an important business meeting at noon.

1862.

Thursday. 11.30 A. M., meeting at Holworthy 5.

1863.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 19. There will be a business meeting at 11.30 A. M.

1864.

Wednesday, 6.30 P. M., annual meeting at Young's Hotel, Boston. 7 P. M., dinner at Young's Hotel.

Thursday. The class will be the guests of the class of 1870 at Phillips Brooks House.

1865.

Wednesday. 7.00 P. M., dinner at the Algonquin Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 10. There will be a meeting at 12 noon.

1866.

Thursday. The class will meet at the Union Club, Boston, and will go by motor to the home of William A. Hayes in Cambridge.

1867.

Wednesday. Dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 3.

1868.

1869.

Wednesday. Dinner at the Algonquin Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Thayer 5. There will be a meeting at 12 noon.

1870.

Wednesday. 10.30 A. M., the class will meet at the Harvard Club of Boston and will go by auto to Norfolk where they will be the guests at luncheon of Henry Parkman. They will return to Cambridge in time for the ball game. 7 P. M., dinner at the University Club, Boston.

Thursday. The class will entertain at luncheon at Phillips Brooks House the members of all the preceding and the three following classes and the customary list of University, civil, military, naval and other guests.

1871.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 12. There will be a meeting at 12 noon.

1872.

Wednesday. The class will meet at 166 Beacon street, Boston and will go for an automobile ride. The class dinner will be held at the home of the secretary, Albert L. Lincoln, 61 Walnut place, Brookline.

Thursday. Headquarters, Thayer 3.

1873.

Wednesday. Dinner at the University Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 6.

1874.

Wednesday. Dinner at the Union Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 4.

1875.

Wednesday. 11 A. M., the class will meet at the Harvard Club of Boston and go from there by motor to Hemenway's home in Canton where they will have luncheon. 7 P. M., dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston. Nathaniel H. Stone will preside.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 17.

1876.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 19.

1877.

Wednesday. 7.15 P. M., dinner at the Parker House, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 14. There will be a business meeting at 12 noon.

1878.

Wednesday. 7 P. M., dinner at Young's Hotel, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 4. There will be a business meeting at noon.

1879.

Wednesday. 7 P. M., dinner at the University Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 18. There will be a business meeting at 12 noon.

1880.

Wednesday. 11 A. M., the class will meet at the Harvard Club of Boston, and will go from there by auto, to the Hoosic-Whisick Club Green Lodge street, Canton, where lunch will be served at 1 P. M. 7 P. M., dinner at the Union Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 8.

1881.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 21. There will be a meeting at 12 noon.

1882.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 13.

1893.

Wednesday. 7.30 P. M., dinner at the Hotel Vendome, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 11. Luncheon will be served.

1884.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 22. There will be a meeting and luncheon at 12 noon.

1885.

Today. 10 A. M., the class will meet at the Hotel Somerset and take autos for a drive along the North Shore to the Corinthian Yacht Club, Marblehead, where a fish dinner will be served. They will return in time to take part in the Stadium exercises.

Wednesday. Dinner at the Algonquin Club, Boston. The wives of the members are invited to dine at the Women's City Club, 40 Beacon street, at 7 P. M.

Thursday. Headquarters, Harvard 6. Luncheon will be served there at 12.30 P. M. The wives of the members are invited to be the guests at luncheon of Mrs. John E. Thayer at George Hill Farm, Lancaster. They will meet in the '85 reception room at the Hotel Somerset at 9.30 A. M.

1886.

Wednesday. 7 P. M., subscription dinner at the St. Botolph Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 4, from 12 noon to 1.30 P. M.

1887.

Wednesday. 7 P. M., dinner at the Tavern Club, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 7. Luncheon at the Alumnitent from 12 noon to 1.30 P. M.

1888.

Wednesday. 10.30 A. M., the class will meet at the Harvard Club and will go from there by motor to F. J. Bradlee's place at Sherborn, where luncheon will be served.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy Y. There will be a meeting at 12.30 P. M.

1889.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 12. Luncheon will be served at 12 noon. There will be a meeting at 1 P. M.

1891.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 9. 7 P. M., dinner at the Harvard Club.

1892.

Wednesday. 12 noon, the class will meet at the Harvard Club and will go by motor to the home of Cameron Forbes in Norwood for luncheon and a field day. Dinner at the Wardroom Club, 6 Rowes Wharf.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 24.

1893.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 32.

1894.

Wednesday. The class will meet at the Harvard Club after the ball game and will go from there by motor to Wellesley where they will be the guests at dinner of Sydney M. Williams.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 23.

1895.

Today. Spread at the Colonial Club in the evening for members of the class and their families, followed by dancing.

Wednesday. Members of the class and their families will be the guests at luncheon of Mrs. Henry Tudor at Cambridge. Dinner at the Harvard Club of Boston. Wives of members of the class and daughters over 15 are invited to be the guests at supper of Mrs. F. H. Nash.

1896.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 20.

1897.

Wednesday. 7.30 P. M., dinner at the Engineers' Club, 2 Commonwealth avenue, Boston.

Thursday. Luncheon at the Alumnitent.

1898.

Today. The afternoon will be spent at the Hoosic-Whisick Club, Canton, and dinner will be served there.

1899.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 20. Luncheon at the Alumni tent.

1900.

Today. The class will probably go to Cambridge for the Stadium exercises and will return to Swampscott for dinner and an entertainment in the evening. The night will be spent at Swampscott.

Wednesday. The class will go by motor to Soldiers Field for sports. Luncheon will be served there and the class will march in a body to the baseball game with Yale. 7 P. M., dinner at the Hotel Somerset, Boston.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 7. The class spread will be served there from 11 A. M. to 1.30 P. M.

1901.

Today. 8 P. M., the class will assemble at the Harvard Club and will go from there by motor to Weston where the afternoon and evening will be spent.

Thursday. Headquarters, Hollis 28.

1902.

Wednesday. The class will have luncheon at Soldiers Field before the Yale game 6 P. M., the class will meet in front of the Public Library, Copley square, Boston, and will go by motor to the Point Shirley Club, Winthrop, where dinner will be served at 7 P. M.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 3. Luncheon will be served there.

1903.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 7.

1904.

Thursday. Headquarters, Thayer 1. Luncheon at the Alumni tent.

1905.

Today. After an early lunch the class will motor to Cambridge for Class Day.

Wednesday. 9.30 A. M., field day with 1910 at Soldiers Field. 7.30 P. M., dinner at the Hotel Somerset.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 16.

1906.

Thursday. Headquarters, Holworthy 24.

1907.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 24, Luncheon at the Alumni tent, 12 noon to 1.30 P. M.

1908.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 8.

1910.

Today. The class will have a tea at Holworthy 18 after the Stadium exercises.

Wednesday. 10.30 A. M., the class will meet at the Locker Building for baseball, tennis and crew races with 1905. Luncheon at the Newell oat Club with 1905, followed by the parade to the Yale game.

1913.

Today. 3 P. M., the class will assemble in the Yard for the march to the Stadium.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 28.

1914.

Today. Parade to the Stadium.

Wednesday. A. M., games in the Stadium. Parade to the baseball game.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 27. Luncheon at the Alumni tent.

1916.

Today. Headquarters, 60 Brattle street (W. C. Boyden Jr.'s room). All members of the class will register there.

Thursday. Headquarters, Stoughton 32.

1917.

Today. 11 A. M., business meeting at the Cambridge headquarters, ground floor of Russell Annex. 4 P. M., parade to the Stadium.

Wednesday. 3.30 P. M., baseball game with Yale; a section will be reserved for the class. 6.30 P. M., dinner at the Boston Tavern, Boston.

Thursday. Luncheon at the Alumni tent, 12 noon to 1.30 P. M.

1919.

Today. 3.30 P. M., the class will assemble in the Yard for the march to the Stadium.

Thursday. Luncheon at the Alumni tent.