CONFERENCE AT SILVER BAY EXTENDS JUNE 25 TO JULY 4

Program Made Up of Religious Discussion Groups and Forums Led by Eminent Men

Additional information has recently been received concerning the Silver Bay Conference of eastern college men from June 25 to July 4, inclusive. The program for the conference has been tentatively arranged. It will consist, first, of a series of religious discussion groups led by Dr. H. B. Sharman of Toronto, Professor K. S. Latourette, Dr. A. K. Foster and others. Religious questions and problems of personal faith will be discussed in these groups. There will also be a course on the "Work of the Church Overseas" in the form of discussions and forums led by men fresh from overseas, the purpose of which will be to give first-hand and scientific information concerning certain parts of the world, especially the Near East and Far East.

One of the big things about Silver Bay is the men who are there. Every delegate feels at liberty to approach anyone, leader or student, from another college or a foreign land. The presence of hundreds of college men; the frank discussion and intimate fellowship; and the healthy intercollegiate rivalry, all combine to make the conference a unique experience in a lifetime.

The next article about Silver Bay will contain information about athletics and recreational facilities and expenses at the conference.