3 CREWS GO TO RED TOP--LAUNCHES DRIVEN DOWN

Three Coaches and Five Managers Also Leave Tomorrow--Equipment Shipped

Tomorrow at 1.05 the three crews which are to race against Yale on June 25 will leave for training quarters at Red Top. In addition, the squad will be accompanied by three coaches, five managers and a number of students to wait on table during the stay at New London. Two substitutes for the University and for the Freshman crews will make the trip. Yesterday the launches were driven down, and tonight the shells and oars and other equipment will be shipped so as to have all in readiness for the crews when they may arrive.

Although the line-ups of the University eights are practically definite for the race, as announced in last Saturday's CRIMSON, recent reports from New Haven indicate that the seating of the Elis' boats is as yet unsettled.

The University eights will have one of their last rows this afternoon; there is a possibility that they will row again tomorrow morning, but it is probable that examinations will interfere with this project. At Red Top workouts twice a day will be the order, and will be continued with regularity until the day of the race.