GLEE CLUB PREPARES FOR EXTENSIVE SEASON

Sanders Theatre Series Moved to Symphony Hall--Another Concert With Kreisler Arranged

After the most successful year in its history, the Glee Club, continuing its policy of emphasizing music of the better sort in its concerts, has completed plans for a fuller season than ever before undertaken.

The same concerts that were given on the steps of Widener last spring will be renewed next May and June, with a larger series, probably followed by community singing. A new addition to its plan will be a series of concerts in the music hall, illustrating some particular phase of choral music. Owning to the great demand for tickets for the Sanders Theatre series and the limited space of Sanders Theatre, the management has moved the series to Symphony Hall, Boston, where the club will sing three concerts.

These concerts have been arranged on Thursday evenings in order to avoid and conflicts with any other undergraduate engagements. The first of these concerts will be given on December 16, in conjunction with Albert Spalding, the American violinist; the second on February 17, with Frieda, Hempel, the famous prima donna, formerly with the Metropolitan Opera Company, and for the third, on April 7, the club has again engaged Fritz Kreisler, whose concert with the club last year attracted so much attention.

Besides these local affairs, there will be a concerts in Asollan Hall, New York city, on December 12; on March 11, the club with sing in Manchester, N.H.; and arrangements are now pending for several concerts in the hearby cities such as Springfield, Worcester, Hartford, Pittsfield, Portland and New Haven. Arrangements are also under way, but not completed, for they have yet to get the sanction of the faculty, for a coast-to-coast tour during the Christmas vacation.