CRIMSON CANDIDATES MEET

MORE BUSINESS HEELERS WANTED

Candidates for the news, editorial and photographic departments report at the Crimson Buildings, 14 Phympton street, tonight at 7 o'clock. Additional men wishing to enter the 1923 business competition which started Monday morning, may come out without being under any handicap whatsoever. Details of the candidates' work will be explained tonight by the needs of the departments.

Sophomores only may compete for the news end and the competition will last approximately 12 weeks. The work, though hard, is extremely interesting and instructive. No previous journalistic experience is necessary to quality for this department for both the news gathering and pressroom work can be learned in a short time.

Editorial candidates will be taken only from the Junior class, whereas the photographic competition is open only to men from 1923. In the former the men will be under the direction of the editorial chairman. During the photographic competition all material needed for work in the dark room will be supplied by the CRIMSON.

In all the competitions election to the board will be based not only on the credits received but on the general value of the candidates to the paper.