UNIVERSITY SEVEN FACES B. A. A. TEAM IN ARENA TONIGHT

SQUAD HELD SCRIMMAGE WITH B. A. A. OUTFIT YESTERDAY

Captain Bigelow will lead his men out on the Arena ice tonight at 8.15 to meet the B. A. A. hockey aggregation in the second game of the Crimson season. Additional opportunity to practice and a few more days' seasoning under Coach William H. Claflin '15 and Alfred Winsor Jr. '02, has put the seven into better shape than when they faced King's College, and the standard of speed set during the closing minutes of the contest with the Canadians ought to be maintained.

Although the Unicorn skaters will play the six man style of game in their Eastern League contests, seven men will be the rule tonight. At least five former "H" men in hockey have an even chance of making a place for themselves on the Athletic Association lineup this evening, and three of them are practically certain choices. Percy '18 at wing, A. F. Doty '16 on the defense, and J. G. Wylde '17 at the net are well known in Boston rink circles, while Alexander Bright '19 and Joseph Stubbs '20 are possible entrants as forward and cover-point respectively.

The B. A. A. outfit was on the ice in practice session with the University squad yesterday afternoon, and ran through a short scrimmage period with Captain Bigelow's men. Goals by Buntin and Baker from scrimmage featured the skirmish before the third string skaters were set to work.