RUSSIAN CATASTROPHE SUBJECT FOR LECTURES

First Series of Lowell Institute Lectures to be Given by Paul Milinker--Will be Held Tuesdays and Fridays in Huntington Hall

The first series of the free public lectures given by the Lowell Institute will begin Tuesday, October 25, in Huntington Hall, 491 Boylston street, Boston. The lecturer will be Paul-Milinkor, LL.D., Professor at Moscow and Sofia University, former Foreign Minister of the First Provisional Government in 1917. The subject for the series of lecturers will be "The Russian Catastrophe", and the first lecture will be on "Why the Revolution Has Become Unavoidable". The subjects for the rest of the lectures of this course are as follows:

2. "Why the Bolsheviks Have Had the Upper Hand."

3. "The Bolshevist Regime."

4. "The Dismemberment of Russia."

5. "Bolshevist Foreign Policy."

6. "Anti-Bolshevist Russia."

7. "Decline of bolshevism."

8. "The Famine."

The time of these lectures will be Tuesday and Friday afternoons at 5 o'clock.

The second course of lectures will begin Thursday, November 10, at 8 o'clock. The speaker will be Richard M. Cabot, M.D., Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, and Professor of Social Ethics, Harvard University. His general subject will be "Veracity and Its Enemies", and his first lecture will be on "Definition and Varieties of Truth and Falsehood." The time of this course will be Thursdays and Mondays at 8 o'clock.