SMITH DOWNED BY STANDISH IN INTERDORMITORY SERIES

Gets Small End of 7-0 Score in Third Game-Only Touchdown Comes as Result of Forward Pass

Standish defeated Smith 7-0 in the third game of the interdormitory football series yesterday afternoon. The comparatively easy victory was a surprise to coaches, for the Standish team was considered to be considerably handicapped by a lack of candidates. The score was made just before the end of the half, when Standish approached the Smith goal by an end run, and made the touchdown on a pass. During the second half, and particularly during the last quarter, play was kept mostly in the Smith team's territory. The line-up of the Smith Hall eleven is as follows: Center, Robert Seamen; guards, W. C. Holden and R. K. Hamlin; tackles, L. E. Wood and D. S. Brown; ends J. P. Frost and C. L. Pearson; quarterback, J. K. Collins; halfbacks, Captain S. L. Stevens and R. H. Hapgood; fullback, Charles Mason.

The Standish eleven lined up as follows: Center, Loring Whitman; guards, L. G. Kendall and E. G. Lowery; tackles, R. V. Pugh and E. W. Cady; ends, J. E. Crowley and J. H. Iselin; quarterback, M. Mills; halfbacks, A. N. Winslow and E. T. Van Ummerson; fullback, J. B. Field.