GRADUATE STUDENTS ADOPT RESOLUTIONS ON DISARMAMENT

Prof. Frances B. Sayre Addresses Meeting of Graduate Schools Society on "Limitation of Armaments"

The following resolutions were proposed from the floor and adopted at a meeting of the Graduate Schools Society of Phillips Brooks House yesterday evening after Professor Francis B. Sayre of the Law School had given a talk on "The Limitation of Armaments."

"Resolved, that the coming Washington Disarmament Conference will constitute one of the disastrous failures of history, if actual limitation of armaments among the great naval powers of the world is not effectively accomplished; and be it further.

"Resolved, that it is the sense of the meeting that the American delegates should do their utmost to secure a Convention among the nations whose representatives are assembled, or failing that, between Great Britain, Japan, and the United States, agreeing to discontinue all further naval construction for a period of five years. Be it further.

"Resolved, that a copy of these resolutions be forwarded to each of the American delegates to the Conference."