TIGERS TRIM SWARTHMORE BUT ARE SCORED ON-YALE ATTACK WEAK IN 14 0 WIN

University's Opponents Next Saturday Have Much Veteran Material

Featuring powerful line plunges and skillfully executed end runs, Indiana University, the University's opponent in the Stadium this Saturday, defeated the weak Kalamazoo College team 29-0 on Saturday.

Indiana carefully guarded her plays, using nothing but the most fundamental formations, and Coach E. O. Steihm has announced that there will be secret practice every day this week before the Cambridge contest, so that surprises are to be expected.

The Hoosiers have a wealth of first string material, but few substitutes are available, as the squad numbers but thirty-five. Seven of last year's vet- erans are expected to take the field when the westerners line up against the Crimson.

Captain John W. Kyle, a line plunger of no mean ability, will do the punting for the Hoosiers. His kicks are said to be averaging over fifty yards. Other men who are expected to play a prominent part in the visitor's offense are Hanny, 200-pound right end whom Indiana supporters think will be mentioned for an All-American berth this fall, and McGaw, an All-Conference guard in 1920.

Indiana finished third in the Western Conference last season, defeating Minnesota, Northwestern, Iowa and Purdue, and holding the strong Notre Dame eleven to a 3-point victory. The Kalamazoo game was the second this year for Indiana, the opening contest with Franklin College resulting in a 47 to 0 victory for the Hoosiers