DRAMATIC CLUB TO GIVE PRODUCTION TOMORROW

First Performance to Be in Brattle Hall--Settings Are Now Completed--Undergraduates May Buy Tickets at Reduced Prices at Cooperative

Tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock on the stage at Brattle Hall, the Dramatic Club will give the first performance of Francois Coppee's "The Violins of Cremona" and Julio Sanchez Gardel's "The Witches' Mountain" as its twenty-third semi-annual production. The play by Coppee is a one act dramatic comedy of life in northern Italy in the eighteenth century, while "The Witches' Mountain" offers contrast by depicting the rugged life of the present day Argentine "gaucho" or cowboy.

The settings for the two plays, both of which were designed by D. M. Oenslager '23, have now been completed. For the setting of "The Violins of Cremona", which shows the interior of the shop of an old Italian violin-maker with its work-benches covered with partly finished violins, Mr. Adolph Oettinger, who has one of the finest private collections of mediaeval stringed instruments in existence, loaned the club some valuable antique instrument cases, violins, 'cellos, and other stringed instruments. The club will have realistic touches in the setting of "The Witches' Mountain", which shows the exterior of several cabins in a ranchman's camp in the Andes Mountains and for which Argentine saddles and other equipment have been procured by the property department.

For the benefit of undergraduates of the University and of Radcliffe College, tickets for tomorrow night's and Friday night's performances at Brattle Hall may be purchased at the Cooperative Society at the special undergraduate price of $1.65. Only two tickets at this price, however, will be allowed each undergraduate. Tickets at the regular price of $2.20 may be procured at the Cooperative, Leavitt and Peirce's, Herrick's, and the Little Building.