MUSICAL CLUBS GIVE CONCERT AT PRINCETON

University Instrumental and Glee Clubs Combine With Princeton Clubs for Annual Concert Tomorrow--Members Invited to Senior Prom

The University Instrumental and Glee Clubs will give their annual concert in conjunction with the Princeton Musical Clubs tomorrow night at Alexander Hall in Princeton. Twenty-seven men from the Instrumental Clubs and thirty members of the Glee Club will take the trip. In addition to the above organizations the orchestra of Princeton students who played at the Hotel Savoy in London last summer will perform during the concert.

Following the performance the annual Princeton Senor Prom, to which the members of the University clubs are invited, will be held.

The Banjo Club will give a medley arranged by Mr. William Rice, and the football songs, while the Mandolin Club will give a Neapolitan medley and Edward MacDowell's "To a Wild Rose". The program for the Glee Club will be "Now Is the Month of Maying" by Morley, "Cavalier Song" by Stanford, "Chorus of Bacchantes", from "Philemon and Baucis" by Gounod, Football Songs, and "Fair Harvard".