CHOOSE SIXTEEN MEN FOR SQUASH RACQUETS SQUAD

Many Experienced Players Included in Group--Pairings for Fall Tournament Posted--First Round Matches to Be Played Today or Tomorrow

Sixteen men to compose the squad for the University Squash Racquets team were chosen yesterday, largely as the result of the showing made in the trial matches which have been played during the past week. The men are Myles P. Baker '22, R. C. Bostwick '23, J. T. Bradlee '22, Malcolm Bradlee '22, C. C. Colt '24, Harry Eldridge '24, C. P. G. Fuller '23, Harrison Gardner '24, Carroll Harrington '24, E. H. Minkle '23, D. McK. Key '22, H. C. Janin '22, Alexander MacKay-Smith '24, C. J. Mason '22, R. G. Norris '24 and R. E. Smith '22.

The most experienced man on the team is Malcolm Bradlee, who is captain this year for the third time. Last year he was both College and University champion. Baker, Key, and Janin were also players on Team A last season, while two Team B men, Hinkle and Mason, are also on the squad. With this nucleus of experienced men, Coach Henry Cowles will build up his five-man teams which will take part in the five regular matches of the Massachusetts Squash Racquets Association, to be held weekly, beginning Saturday, December 3.

For the present the squad will be divided into three teams, listed according to rank. The arrangement by which any man in College may challenge for positions on the squad will be posted on the Squash Bulletin Board in the Randolph Gymnasium tomorrow morning. At that time the lists of the teams will also be posted.

The fall tournament, the entries for which closed last Thursday 6, begins today, with 56 men entered. The drawings for the first round matches are posted in the Randolph Gymnasium, together with a list of the entrants and their addresses. The results of these matches, which must be played today or tomorrow, are to be posted on the score card provided in the gymnasium. Three out of five games will constitute a match. Any man who cannot play in a first round match today or tomorrow will be defaulted.