1924 AGAIN TRIMS TECH SEVEN

Game Played Instead of St. Mark's Contest--Score 1-0

Rough ice at Southboro caused the game between St. Mark's and the Freshman hockey team, which was scheduled for yesterday, to be cancelled. Instead of meeting the schoolboys the yearlings went down to the Arena to get the benefit of instruction from the University coaches and to meet M. I. T. in a short practice scrimmage in which 1924 again administered defeat to the engineers by a score of 1-0.

For the first half of the practice the Freshmen joined with the University and with M. I. T. in general practice, after which the University team was sent off the ice and the yearlings prepared to meet the Tech boys. After their 4 to 2 defeat at the hands of the Freshmen on Monday, the engineers were ready for revenge when they faced off yesterday, sending in practically their entire first line, but when the gong rang 15 minutes later there was nothing but a zero score to show for all M. I. T.'s work.

The teams lined up as follows: HARVARD 1924.  M. I. T. Lee, l.w.  r.w., Delaney Phillips, l.c.  r.c., Grant, Bray Cabot, r.c.  l.c., D. MacNeil Walker, r.w.  l.w., Hayden, Wilbur Crosby, c.p.  c.p., N. MacNeil Graves, p.  p., Du Vernet Sherman, g.  g., Massey