ANNOUNCE PI ETA SCHEDULE

PERSONNEL OF CAST GIVEN

The schedule of performances for this year's Pi Eta show, "The Late Mr. Kidd", has been completed and approved by the College Office, and includes eight performances to take place within two weeks the latter part of March. The first performance is on March 15. Graduates' Night, at the Pi Eta Theatre. On March 17 the show is to play at the Town Hall, Andover, and the next night at the Maugus Club in Wellesley Hills. The first public performance in Cambridge is on Saturday evening, March 19, at the Pi Eta Theatre. The cast is then allowed to rest until the next Wednesday, March 23, when the play will be given in Infantry Hall. Providence, R. I. On the following day, March 24, the club is to give its second public performance in Cambridge, at the Pi Eta Theatre. The only showing in Boston is to be on Saturday, March 26, at Jordan Hall. The final date on the schedule is March 28, when the show is to be presented at Players' Hall, West Newton.

Rehearsals for the chorus and cast are proceeding regularly under direction of Coach Lord, who has bad change of many Pi Eta productions, and I. W. D. Seymour '17, who contributed much to the success of last year's show. The cast has already been picked, and includes B. K. Behn '22, P. L. Cheney '21, M. R. Dill '20, D. T. Eaton '21, W. V. M. Fawcett '21, A. A. Fisk '22, R. S. Flynn '23, L. B. Ellis '22, W. H. Kenyon, Jr. '21, W. B. Lesch '21, A. H. Maclntyre '21, Walson Palmer '23, and H. E. Scott '22. The chorus is rehearsing regularly, but the personnel has not yet been announced.