ELIS VS. TIGERS AT ARENA

PRINCETON HAS ONE GAME

Yale and Princeton will meet at 8.15 this evening in the Arena for their second hockey contest of the season. Since both teams have had to use the Philadelphia Ice Palace as their home rink, the second game, on a different rink, has been scheduled for Boston. In the first game the Tigers managed to turn back the Blue, 4-2, in an extra period, but since then both squads have been able to got in valuable practice, the Orange especially profiting by its visit to Concord, where several scrimmages with the St. Paul's School men were staged.

In seven games this season Yale has won three, lost two, which were defeats suffered during the Christmas trip at the hands of St. Paul's School and Quaker City. Carnegie Tech has been defeated twice, and Columbia once. Against the University, Yale was defeated by the identical score which the Crimson chalked up against Princeton.

The Tiger team, after losing to Fordham and to Quaker City by the score which Yale lost to the Philadelphia's, struck her stride against Pennsylvania.