INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS GIVE CONCERT AT ROGERS HALL

Clubs Continue Old Custom Begun Before the War--School to Entertain

The University Instrumental Clubs will give a concert this evening in the Rogers Hall School, Lowell, for the benefit of the School Building Fund. This concert will mark the continuation of the old Musical Clubs' custom before the War, when they gave annual concerts under the joint auspices of the Rogers Hall School and the Lowell Harvard Club.

Members of the Instrumental Clubs will leave Boston at 5 this afternoon and will be guests at dinner at the School. Following the concert, which will begin at 8, the members of the School will entertain the Clubs at a dance, and the prominent Lowell Harvard graduates will be hosts to the men over night.

The following program will be played: 1.--Medley,  Arr. by Rice Land of Old Black Joe, Banjo Club.  Donaldson 2.--Now is the Month of Maying,  Morley Lullaby,  Brahms Salamaleikum, Double Quartet.  Cornelius 3.--Thousand and One Nights,  Strauss Japanese Sandman, Mandolin Club.  Whitney 4.--Pianologues. Messrs. Taussig and Strauss. Intermission 5.--Serenade,  Haydn Bendemeer's Stream. Bedouin Love Song, Double Quartet.  Foote 6.--Negro Songs. Quartet. 7.--Instrumental Specialty. 8.--Mason Dixon Blues,  Gottler Harvard Football Songs: --Harvardiana. The Gridiron King. Soldiers Field. Banjo Club.