KEITH'S PUTS ON TWO HEADLINERS

Although Vera Gordon in Edgar Allan Woolf's "Lullaby" and Eddie Borden and Company in "On Fifth Avenue," justify their status as co headliners at Keith's this week, the rest of the performance as a whole is unable to obtain the high standard set by them. This is Miss Gordon's first appearance in vaudeville aluce her recent screen success in the now famous "Humoresque." The action of her playlet is swift, the plot interesting, and the acting, especially that of Miss Gordon herself, is exceptional.

Eddie Borden's act is a girl-and-music farce and its success is largely due to his clever acting and witty remarks. The chief feature of the act is the reproduction of a Fifth Avenue bus, on the upper deck of which several burlesque types are introduced.

Two other acts which although some what shopworn, drew much applause are the sketch of Ida May Chadwick and her "dad", in which Miss Chadwick as "Tillie" does some clever clog dancing and the act of Demurest and Collins comedians and instrumentalists. The sluging of Miss Gusce Nelson and the acts of W. F. Pollard comedy juggler and of Van Cleve in "Pete and His Gal" complete the bill.