HOCKEY TEAM TO FACE B. A. A. TOMORROW NIGHT

Boston Outfit Hopes to Make Up for Early Season Defeat--Many Former University Players Will Oppose Crimson Septet

The University hockey team will ignore former precedent when it meets the B. A. A. seven tomorrow evening at the Arena; for playing a game two days before a Blue-Crimson contest has not been the usual policy. The Yale team, however, is not expected to offer finished competition Saturday, but the game with the B. A. A. will be a test for the Crimson. Although the club team has lost once this winter to the University by a 4-1 score, the game was played early in the season before B. A. A. had profited by more than a day or two of practice. Since then they have improved remarkably, and, though losing once to the Shoe Trades team of Boston, are practically sure of winning the Eastern division title of the United States Amateur Hockey League; and they will play a Cleveland team for the national championship.

The B. A. A. team is composed in large part of former University players, five of whom will probably be in tomorrow's game, George Percy '18 and Alexander Bright '19 in the forward line, A. F. Doty '16 and Joseph Stubbs '20 in the defense, and J. G. Wylde '17 at the net. D. S. Ingalls 1L. and last year's hockey captain at Yale, is another member of the B. A. A.