ORGANIZE CLASS DAY WORK

Members of Committee Take Charge of Various Duties--Seniors Must Order Caps and Gowns Now

The Senior Class Day Committee, of which H. D. Smith is chairman, yesterday elected certain members of the committee to special positions in connection with the Class Day exercises. Thomas Redound Thayer of Brooklyn, N. Y., was elected treasurer; Thomas Crane Wales of Chestnut Hill and Arthur Dean Hamilton, of Milton were jointly placed in charge of the Senior Spread; George Store Baldwin Jr. of Chestnut Hill was made master of the College Yard for Class Day; Hamilton MacFadden of Cambridge was given control of all arrangements in connection with Sanders Theatre and Appleton Chapel; and Kenneth Campbell of Mt. Hamilton, Cal., was placed in charge of the Stadium exercises.

Now Taking Measurements

The Committee wishes to call the attention of members of the Senior class to the importance of making arrangements for a cap and gown with Cornell and Leonard Co. of Albany, who are now exhibiting at the Cooperative and are ready to take measurements at any time. It will be impossible for this company, which is the only one officially recognized by the Class Day Committee, to fill all the orders by May 1, on account of labor and supply difficulties, unless some men have their measurements taken immediately.

Until April 1 the price of a complete outfit will be $ 9.75; after that the price will be raised to $10.25. All caps and gowns ordered under these conditions will be entirely new, but arrangements can be made by Seniors who so desire to rent their outfits by the week or month.