HOLD FINAL TIME TRIALS

YALE RELAY TEAMS CHOSEN

Final time trials for the University and Freshman relay teams were held yesterday afternoon. Coach Donovan, however, has not decided wheather any changes will be made in the teams, nor what the order of running will be.

The Yale University and Freshman relay teams, which are to run against the University in the B. A. A. games, were announced yesterday by Coach John Mack. The Yale University two-mile team is composed of Captain Harvey S. Read, E. W. Siemens, F. W. Hillis and T. C. Coxe, E. C. Vanderpyl and A. S. Johnson will accompany the team as substitutes. Thomas Campbell, star of last year's Freshman track team, will also come to Boston, but it is doubtful if he will run. Campbell went to the Olympic last summer and ran hitself out, and has not been in good condition since. Siemens is a two-mile, is the only man on this year's team who ran on the team which defeated the University last year.

The Yale freshman team is composed of Captain Malcom K. Douglas, C. D. Hills, N. C. Cheney and D. S. Bush. Besides the relay teams Yale has several men entered in the runs, and also in the field events.