HASTY PUDDING CLUB TO TAKE MANY TRIPS

"Wetward Ho" to be First Play to Come Under New Arrangements--Temporary Cast and Schedule of Performances Given

With a greatly enlarged program and with its usual trip including this year engagements at the Waldorf Astoria in New York and at the Bellevue Stratford in Philadelphia, the Hasty Pudding Club begins active work on its production "Wetward Ho!" this week. The scope of the club's activities has been increased and the work has been placed on a more efficient basis than ever before, approaching in its plan the program of the Princeton Triangle Club. Opening its season on April 13, the Club will give three performances in Cambridge, will a week later depart on a trip the extent of which is a new departure this year, and will close its season with three performances at one of the Shubert Theatres in Boston. These performances will be given during Amateur Week in Boston, the Vincent Club presenting its play the first three days of the week, and the Hasty Pudding Club presenting "Wetward Ho!" for the rest of the time. The schedule of dates and theatres has been announced as follows:

April 13.--Graduates' Night at the Hasty Pudding Theatre.

April 14.--Undergraduates' Night at the Hasty Pudding Theatre.

April 15.--Public performance in Cambridge.

April 19.--Bellevue-Stratford in Philadelphia.

April 21, 22.--Waldorf-Astoria in New York City.

April 28, 29, 30.--One of the Shubert Theatres in Boston.

Mr. Kendall Weston, who has been associated both as an actor and as a director with many prominent amateur and professional plays, has been engaged as coach of the play. Mr. Weston is at present connected with the Somerville Players as their stage director, but has also been recently associated with the Rochester Players.

Rehearsals for the play will begin under the direction of Coach Weston tomorrow evening and will continue regularly until the date of the first performance. A provisional cast has been announced, but changes in some parts at least are sure to be made during the rehearsals, and the cast as now announced is not final.

The cast as announced by the managers of the Club is as follows: Paul Morton,  W. D. Howe '22 Captain Eric Griggs,  H. H. Faxon '21 Bimboo,  F. B. Taussig '22 Boop,  J. E. Cabot '22 Roderick Strake,  Howard Elliot Jr. '22 Dorothy Wendell,  Hugh Perrin '21 Carolino,  D. McK. Key '22 Alice,  J. T. Baldwin '21 Francis,  Alden French '21 Peggy,  J. M. Steele '21 Miss Hayden, their chaperone,  Osgood Hooker '22 Captain of the Revenue Cutter,  Duncan Elisworth '22

First Mate,  Howland Seabury '22Arthur Drinkwater, Sheriff,  J. M. Martin '2