IMPORTANT POSTS IN UNDERGRADUATE ACTIVITIES NAMED

RICHARD CHUTE IS CHAIRMAN OF DORMITORY COMMITTEE

At a meeting of the Executive Committee of the Student Council last night the Senior Dormitory Committee which has complete charge of the allotment of rooms in the Yard next year was appointed. This committee, composed of members of the Junior class will later announce the rules governing applications for rooms in the Yard Dormitories, and will allot them later in the year.

The following men compose the committee:

Richard Chute, Chairman; Donald Angier, Melville P. Baker, John Crocker, Mitchell Gratwick, R. R. Higgins, R. K. Kane, R. P. Parker, R. H. Sagendorph, and R. S. Whitney Jr.

The Executive Committee also appointed the following men to represent the University at the M. I. T. Intercollegiate Conference:

Henry Hardwick Faxon '21, President of the Student Council, as the representative on the subject of student government; Hermon Dunlap Smith '21, President of the CRIMSON as the representative of student publications; Richmond Keith Kane '22, captain elect of the University football team, representing athletics; and William Vaughn Moody Fawcett '21, ex-president of the Dramatic Club as the representative on college musical and dramatic organizations.

Charles William Baker Jr. '22 was put in charge of the entertainment of delegates to the conference, and David Washburn Bailey '21 was appointed to present a plan for college publicity for the conference.