CREW SHAKE-UP CAUSED BY OLMSTED'S ABSENCE

Frank Fiske '23 Goes to Number 4 on Crew A-Reorganization of Freshman Eights to Follow Races This Week-Jenney Still Inactive

As a result of a severe cold, M. E. Olmsted '22, one of the veterans in the first eight this year, has been forced to give way to Frank Fiske '23 at 4. Coach Haines is hoping, however, to get Olmsted back into the boat in the near future and keep intact the eight that has been rowing together thus far. Huntington Brown '22 has been shifted up to Fiske's place and M. W. Self '23 has been sent in to cover the vacant place at 6 in Cres C.

With the Freshman races only two days off, things look like a shake-up in the yearling boats for next week. Coach Howe has been keeping his men in artificial combinations thus far and has intimated that a definite arrangement in order of ability may be expected soon.

The University crew on the other hand seems likely to remain unchanged for some time to come, possibly until the early races in May. The chief place of doubt is at stroke where Reginald Jenney '22, last year's stroke, is still being kept on the inactiave list while L. B. La Farge '22 is stroking in his place.