GIVE PUBLIC PERFORMANCE OF PI ETA SHOW TOMORROW

Will Offer "Late Mr. Kidd" in Club Theatre at 8 P. M.--Few Tickets Available--Extra Presentation March 24

The first public Cambridge performance of the 1921 Pi Eta Show, "The Late Mr. Kidd," will be given tomorrow evening in the Pi Eta Theatre, at 8 o'clock. Upon the announcement of an extra presentation on March 24, a few people turned in tickets for tomorrow in exchange for others. Consequently there are a few tickets for tomorrow evening still available, and these may be obtained at the door of the theatre. Tickets for the performance on March 24 are on sale until Monday to undergraduates only at Leavitt & Peirce: after Monday the tickets will go on sale to the public. There will be dancing after this performance, as well as the both the other Cambridge performances.

The second public presentation of the play will be given at the Maugus Club in Wellesley Hills at 8 o'clock this evening. There will be informal dancing after the performance. Special cars will ran from the Hills to Wellesley at 10.45 and 11.45.