MAY 7 SET AS DATE FOR TRIANGULAR CREW RACE AT PRINCETON

COMPLETE SCHEDULE FOR SPRING GIVEN OUT

Definite announcement was made by the crew management yesterday that Saturday, May 7, had been set as the date of the triangular crew race between the University, Princeton, and the Navy. The race will be held on Lake Carnegie at Princeton over a two-mile course and will be for the University and Freshman eights. The announcement came as the result of information just received from Princeton to the effect that the Navy and Princeton would definitely be able to row on that day. Participation by the University eights has been approved by the Athletic Committee.

The announcement lays at rest all rumors that the date of the triangular race had been set for May 10 as was reported in several papers last week.

Complete Schedule Out

At the same time all dates and arrangements for the other main races of the year were announced. The complete schedule is as follows:

May 7.--University vs. Princeton vs. Navy. University and Freshman crews. Two-mile course on Lake Carnegie.

May 21.--University vs. M. I. T. University Class Crew vs. Yale Class Crew. One and seven-eights mile course on Charles River Basin.

May 28.--University vs. Cornell. University and Freshman Crews. One and seven-eights mile course on Charles River Basin. Second Crew at American Henley on Schuylkill River, Philadelphia.

June 24.--University vs. Yale, on the Thames River at New London. Four- mile course for the University. Two-mile course for Freshman and Second University.

The crew management is endeavoring to fill dates for the Freshman 150-pound and four-oared crews. The two Freshman 150-pound eights will have races with the second Tech. Freshman crew and with an Exeter eight some time in May: both of the races will be over a three-quarter mile course.

The four-oared crews, of which four will be chosen, will race Pomfret, Middlesex, Exeter and Tabor respectively. The race with Middlesex will be held on May 14 and the one with Pomfret on May 21; other dates have not yet been definitely set; all races will be over a one-half mile course.